Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Initial Thoughts of Technology in the Classroom

These were my thoughts on January 20, 2009. So far I have thought about using technology several different ways in my teaching. I first thought that it would be difficult to integrate technology into my teaching because of the setting that I am going to be in. Being a health and physical education major, I have never seen or ever heard of using technology in my gymnasium or classroom other than using a projector to show a video for a cardiovascular workout. This class has helped me to realize that technology could very well have a place in my teaching and my students education. Using technology can be used to inform me and help me inform others of information that will directly effect the information that I pass on to my students. I am also assuming that the video that we are going to be creating could be used to highlight different aspects of physical education and help to promote the program in the school that I will be teaching at.

No comments:

Post a Comment